Aura 5% CBD Oil 10 ml
£27.99 inc. VAT
- Made with full spectrum CBD extract made from CBD-rich cannabis plants – rich in terpenes, flavonoids, fatty acids and many other phytonutrients
- High-grade virgin hempseed carrier oil
- Minimal processing – extracted with CO2 extraction
- Has been decarboxylated to increase CBD yield
- Contains full spectrum of cannabinoids
- Anyone looking to start using CBD oil for the first time who don’t want to go straight to high strength tinctures
- Those who prefer a mild CBD oil
- Those who may be sensitive to the effects of CBD
- Those who also want the benefits of other cannabinoids
- Those who prefer a full spectrum CBD oil that also contains terpenes and flavonoids
Aura’s 5% CBD Oil is a low strength CBD oil.
This oil is a full-spectrum CBD oil. That means it contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids. It also contains terpenes, flavonoids, fatty acids and other phytonutrients found in cannabis plants.
Our full-spectrum CBD oils are made using the whole cannabis plant and have undergone minimal processing. The extracts are produced with CO2 extraction, preserving the integrity of the cannabis plant and maximisisng nutrient density.
Aura’s full spectrum extracts are made from CBD-rich European cannabis plants.
Virgin hempseed oil, whole plant CBD extract.
Use 1-4 drops four times per day, or as needed.
Place oil under the tongue for 1-2 minutes without swallowing to allow for maximum absorption.
This product is a food supplement and is not intended to be used as a medicine.
This food supplement should be taken as part of a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Approxmately 200 drops per bottle.