Aura 30% CBD Raw Drops 10 ml
£99.00 inc. VAT
- Made with full spectrum CBD extract made from CBD-rich cannabis plants – rich in terpenes, flavonoids, fatty acids and many other phytonutrients
- High-grade virgin hempseed carrier oil
- Minimal processing – extracted with CO2 extraction
- Has not been treated with heat to preserve nutrient density
- Rich in CBDa
- High strength CBD supplement – a 30% tincture
- Contains full spectrum of cannabinoids
- Those who prefer minimal processing and preservation of CBDa – (for a traditional CBD oil please see our 30% CBD Oil)
- Those who want the maximum phytonutrient density in their CBD oil
- Those who also want the benefits of other cannabinoids as well as terpenes and flavonoids
- Those who prefer a high-strength CBD oil
Aura’s 30% CBD Raw Drops is our highest-strength raw CBD oil.
Our raw oils have not been treated with heat and so have not been decarboxylated. This means that CBD is preserved in its raw form – CBDa (cannabidiolic acid). This article discusses the differences between CBD and CBDa and their respective benefits.
Since raw oils have not been heated, the phytonutrients in the cannabis extract are preserved – that includes the terpenes and flavonoids.
Aura’s full spectrum extracts are made from CBD-rich European cannabis plants.
Virgin hempseed oil, whole plant CBD extract.
Use 1-4 drops four times per day, or as needed.
Place oil under the tongue for 1-2 minutes without swallowing to allow for maximum absorption.
This product is a food supplement and is not intended to be used as a medicine.
This food supplement should be taken as part of a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Approxmately 200 drops per bottle.